How To Move On How To Move On

Where was it about cheating on your girlfriend? It's about a girlfriend who cheats on you and why it's right to find someone better. Also about how easy it is to fall back in for some people lol. We've all had girlfriends like that, we're only objectifying the ones who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Anyway, I love the video it's VERY well put together. I'm sure anyone can relate even if we haven't been through something like that, someone we know probably has. Instantly one of my favorites, the ending is hilarious! KEEP IT UP!

Attack of the Pink Balls! Attack of the Pink Balls!

Sweeeeet

This is a VERY good game for your first submission, and thanks for choosing my song for the music, you can use any of mine for your other games you create. Keep up the good work!

EnV - Valkyrie EnV - Valkyrie

Nicely done as usual! 10 years later and STILL killin' it!

EnV - Dynasty (Preview) EnV - Dynasty (Preview)

I remember how stoked I was when you uploaded Heaven Rd2, so many years later and STILL killing it! Ever do any live stuff in Oregon? Looking forward to see what comes next, keep it up!

Drive (Remaster) Drive (Remaster)

Really sick song, I especially like the beastyness of the guitar when it first comes in. Pretty badass lol, although everything seems a bit rough to me, do you have any limiters set to the master track like maximus? I feel that something like that would really benefit the song, and also have you tried listening to it through different speakers? Sometimes easier to hear little things that are off or slightly louder with car speakers or home speakers that are different. Helped me at least, anyway that's a sick idea for a track and the samples you used suit it. Well done!

Number7even responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not exactly sure what you mean by rough though? If you could offer a more in-depth explanation of what you think isn't working I would honestly appreciate some advice on how I might fix it.

PM me if you have a chance, something that is a weakness of mine is the mastering aspect of the production. Thanks again for the review!